Koi Pond Heat Pumps
It is important to choose the right type of heat pump for use with koi ponds and not just the cheapest heat pump available.
Not all heat pumps are suitable for use on koi ponds and many cheaper models are designed only for summer use on swimming pools
At HeatPumps4Pools, we have been working with koi keepers and koi dealers for many years.
The heat pumps that we recommend have been specially selected for use on ponds.
All of our pond heat pumps have:-
- High heat output at low temperatures (not summer use heat pumps)
- Work down to -15c (Thermotec Inverter and Dura+)
- Desired water temperature can be set from +7 to +40c
- +/- 0.5c hysteresis (the range above and below the water set temperature), allows accurate temperature control
- 3-years warranty
- We hold stock of spare parts for all of our heat pumps
- Drip tray heater kits available an option
- Heating AND cooling on Thermotec and Dura+ models
We are happy to helo with sizing a heat pump for use with your pond.
We also have a guide to using heat pumps on koi ponds which you may find useful
You can view our koi pond heating guide HERE