Angel Fire – Aquacal Superquiet 31.7kw 3-Phase Heat Pump
£6,565.00 (£5,470.83 exc VAT)
- Product Literature
- Delivery & Payment
- Additional information
Angel Fire – Aquacal Super Quiet 31.7kw Three Phase Heat Pump
HeatPumps4Pools are pleased to be able to offer the Angel Fire range of pool heat pumps to the UK and Europe market
Angel Fire heat pumps are made in the USA by Aquacal – the leading pool heat pump manufacturer in the US
AquaCal have been making swimming pool heat pumps for over 30 years and the leading pool heat pump supplier in the USA.
HeatPumps4Pools are the distributor for AquaCal heat pumps to the UK and Europe supplying and supporting this excellent range of products.
The AquaCal Heatwave Superquiet Range of heat pumps are one of the quietest units available
- Very Quiet Operation – around 55db at 10ft
- ALL UNITS NOW HAVE A DEFROST FUNCTION
- R410a refrigerant gas for improved efficiency and performance
- Digital control panel with self diagnostics
- Top fan units – The use of a top ventilator leads to greater efficiency in operation than competitive side mounted models.
- ThermoLink Titanium Heat Exchanger – The primary cause of premature heat pump demise is the failure of the heat exchanger. Ordinary heat exchangers are made from a cupronickel alloy. This cupronickel material is susceptible to attack from the sanitizers used in pools and spas, and from other related water chemistry conditions. Once the heat exchanger fails, the heat pump is ruined. The ThermoLink™ Heat Exchanger tube is made from pure titanium, and is virtually impervious to water-chemistry damage.
- Key Pad Lock-Out – for tamper proof settings
- Scroll™ Compressor – Super efficient, heavy-duty and quiet operation.
- Microprocessor Computer Controls with Digital Thermostat – Consumer friendly technology instantly provides total comfort control using large easy-to-view digital L.E.D. status readouts and water resistant keypad, combined with a state-of-the-art microprocessor and dual thermostats.
- Corrosion Proof Cabinet – UV treated high-impact plastic cabinet is impervious to deterioration with an easy access panel for cleaning and servicing. Rust proof, fade proof and crack resistant.
- Off-Set Plumbing – For easy installation.
- Defrost Mechanism NOW ON ALL MODELS to allow operation at low air temperatures
- They can operate down to about -6c air temperature
ThermoLink™ is the patented Titanium technology used exclusively by AquaCal in heat pumps.*
At the heart of your heat pump is the patented ThermoLink™ Heat Exchanger. The primary cause of premature heat pump demise is the failure of the heat exchanger. Ordinary heat exchangers are made from a cupronickel alloy. This cupronickel material is susceptible to attack from the sanitizers used in pools and spas, and from other related water chemistry conditions. Once the heat exchanger fails, the heat pump is ruined.
The ThermoLink™ Heat Exchanger tube is made from titanium, and is virtually impervious to water-chemistry damage.
Titanium is a super-strong and long-lasting metal making it perfect for the pool environment. Not all Titanium is created equal however. Only ThermoLink™ Titanium technology uses a patented water management system that maximizes surface contact of pool water with our Titanium Heat Exchanger.
This is the most important factor in determining the efficiency of your heat pump. Generally, the greater the heat transfer, the greater the efficiency of your heat pump. And let’s face it, the reason most people buy a heat pump is because they want to get the absolute most for their heating dollar.
AquaCal heat pumps featuring ThermoLink™ Titanium technology offer you maximum strength, durability and performance and we are so sure of it that we guaranteed our Titanium Heat Exchangers for the life of your heat pump. This is just one more reason that AquaCal is America’s leading heat pump manufacturer.
3. Product Information:
|Model||Power (Kw)||Electrical Supply||Defrost Mechanism||COP||Heat and Cool|
|SQ166DRD||31.7 kw||3-Phase||Yes||5.6||Heat and Cool|
4. What size heat pump do I require for my pool?
For an outdoor pool in the UK that is kept covered, use the following guide:-
|Model||Size (kw)||Max Pool Size Supported (m3)|
(Note: These are the maximum pool sizes supported in optimum conditions, you should always oversize your heat pump whenever possible)
However many factors can affect the sizing of a heat pump for your pool. You are therefore strongly advised to contact us to get an accurate sizing recommendation for your particular pool.
Please Specifications tab at the top of the page
6. Optional Extras:
|Bypass Kit||Please see our Bypass Kits section section for more information.|
|Winter Cover||The unit comes with a lightweight winter cover, however we offer a heavy duty cover which will give you added and extended protection against the winter weather
Please see our Winter Cover section section for more information.
Installation is straightforward
Please see our Installation pages for examples of heat pump installations and also see our the FAQ pages for more information
Aquacal pool heat pumps are now in stock and can be shipped to any UK address on a 3-5 day delivery service.
The price includes FREE UK delivery.
We can ship the Aquacal heat pumps to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
All AquaCal Heat Pumps products come with the following warranty:-
- Two years parts-only warranty on all components
- Five years parts warranty on the compressor
- The titanium tube portion of the condenser carries a Lifetime warranty against failure due to chemical corrosion. All other components parts of the titanium condenser are covered for a period of two (2) years.
- If spare parts are required under the warranty, they are supplied free of charge, but the customer must pay the shipping cost from the USA
- Please see the warranty document below for more information
11. Technical Support
We are happy to provide technical support for all Aquacal swimming pool heat pumps that we supply.
We hold spare some parts for these units here in the UK but have access to the full range of parts available from Portugal to support all Aquacal heat pumps both during and after the warranty period
12. Product Literature
Please see the Literature tab at the top of the page for the Brochure and User Manual downloads.
13. Product Videos
Click here to view a video about the Aquacal Super Quiet heat pumps
More information is also available on the manufacturer’s web site at
If you need any assistance or advice as to which model would be best for your pool, please email us
for more information, also see our FAQs page
All items sold in accordance with our terms and conditions
for all enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
Please click the links below to download pdf brochures for AquaCal products
We accept all major credit and debit cards, Bank Transfer (BACS) and Paypal
For details of PayPal Credit please click here: PayPal Credit
The prices shown include FREE UK delivery for orders over £50 or £6.50 for orders under £50
We can ship to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
The lead time on most items is normally on a 1-2 day delivery, subject to availability. Please call to check availability.