Dantherm CDP Dehumidifiers for Swimming Indoor Pools
£3,195.00 – £6,430.00
- Product Literature
- Delivery & Payment
- Additional information
The Dantherm CDP Through the Wall or Wall Mounted Dehumidifiers
Energy-efficient, swimming pool room dehumidifiers in an exclusive design.
The Dantherm dehumidifiers CDP 40-50-70 for humidity control on indoor swimming pools are developed with a focus to quality, functionality and energy saving.
Highly efficient fans and compressors, combined with a new advanced remote control and control options, contribute to cost-efficient operation and significant energy savings.
The NEW range of CDP dehumidifiers are an exclusive design that blends in well with any indoor pool interior.
Available in wall mounted or through the wall versions as well as an option for floor standing too.
Other features of these units are that they are Light and Compact, have very low power consumption, operate at low noise levels and have a high dehumidification capacity.
All units come with a built-in electronic hygrostat and thermostat, BMS communication (Modbus) and a USB gate for PC tool.
|1/ Wall Mounted Model||2/ Through The Wall Models|
- Light and compact units
- Very low sound level
- Very low power consumption
- High dehumidification capacity
- Built-in electronic hygrostat and thermostat
- BMS communication (Modbus)
- USB gate for PC Tool
- Control signal for additional exhaust fan
- Optional wireless remote control
- Optional built-in water heating coils and electric heating coils
- Built into a strong and robust powder coated hot galvanized sheet metal cabinet
- Evaporator and condenser coils are epoxy-coated for high corrosion resistance
- Fixed to the wall by means of a wall mounting strip supplied with the unit
- Condensate outlet located at the bottom. Outlet stub can be connected to a ¾” hose
- Outside connection to mains
3. Corrosion protection
Dantherm CDP 40-50-70 dehumidifiers are designed to endure the aggressive conditions in indoor swimming pools. All metal parts and internal surfaces are powder coated before assembly and evaporator and condenser coils are made of epoxy-coated aluminium. The corrosion protection is in accordance with EN/ISO 12944-2, class C4.
4. Communication options
The swimming pool dehumidifiers CDP 40-50-70 are equipped with RS 485 gate for BMS communication, USB gate for PC Tool and prepared for internet communication.
5. Wireless remote control
A newly developed remote control allows reading and setting of relative humidity and temperature, alarms and service information.
6. Full range of pool room and through-the-wall versions
The CDP swimming pool dehumidifiers are also available in a “through-the-wall” version for plant room installation.
The dehumidifiers can either just dehumidify the air, or they can also heat the air. In order to heat the air in the pool room, you can use an existing boiler (eg gas or oil) to provide LPHW (low pressure hot water) to the unit, or choose the model with an Electric Coil.
As the unit dehumidifies the air, it will then also heat it using the heat supplied by the LPHW/ Electric Coil supply.
The Wall Mounted can be located in the pool hall, either on the wall or floor (using the floor standing kit)
- Indoor swimming pools
- Therapy pools
- Wellness centres
- Built in electronic hygrostat and thermostat
- Integrated ON/OFF control of humidity and temperature (electric or water heating coils as accessories)
- 0-VOLT connection for alarm
- 230 V for control valve, exhaust fan and pump/boiler
- RS 485 gate for BMS (Modbus)
9. Available Models
The dehumidifiers are available in 3 sizes and available in wall mounted and through the wall option:-
- Wall mounted dehumidifier
- Wall mounted dehumidifier with LPHW Heating Coil to heat the air
- Wall mounted dehumidifier with an Electric Heating Coil
- Through the wall dehumidifier
- Through the wall dehumidifier with LPHW Heating Coil to heat the air
- Through the wall dehumidifier with an Electric Heating Coil
Optional extras which can be purchased on check out are:
- LPHW or Electric Heating Coils to heat the air in the pool hall.
- Wall mounted or Through the Wall
- On/Off Control Valve
- Wireless remote control
Please note that if you order the LPHW heating option then you must order the On/Off control valve on the check out options at the top of the page.
Please see Specifications tab at the top of the page
CDP Dehumidifiers have:
- 1st year parts and labour warranty on site
- 2nd year Parts only warranty
CDP Dehumidifiers are in stock in the UK and are normally delivered in 3-5 days (please contact us to check the current stock level)
The price includes FREE UK delivery.
We can ship the CDP dehumidifiers to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
15. Product Literature
Please see the Literature tab at the top of the page for the Brochure and User Manual downloads.
12. Product Videos
If you need any assistance or advice as to which model would be best for your pool, please email us
for more information, also see our FAQs page
All items sold in accordance with our terms and conditions
For all enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
The manufacturer’s brochure etc can be downloaded using the link below:-
|Dantherm CDP Dehumidifier Service Manual|
|Dantherm CDP Dehumidifier Accessories List|
|Dantherm CDP Dehumidifier Installation for Through The Wall Models|
|Dantherm CDP Dehumidifier Through the Wall Specifications|
We accept all major credit and debit cards, Bank Transfer (BACS) and Paypal
For details of PayPal Credit please click here: PayPal Credit
The prices shown include FREE UK delivery for orders over £50 or £6.50 for orders under £50
We can ship to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
The lead time on most items is normally on a 1-2 day delivery, subject to availability. Please call to check availability.