External Digital Thermostat
£20.83 exc VAT)(
- Product Literature
- Delivery & Payment
- Additional information
External Digital Thermostat
These digital thermostats can be used to control almost any make or model of heat pump.
They have an adjustable hysteresis – the amount that the water temperature will be allowed to drop before the heat pump will resume heating.
This can be set from 0.3 to 10c, however we would not recommend using less than 0.5c
This can be useful where a fine degree of control is required over the water temperature eg ponds.
The thermostat opens and closes a set of terminals when heat is required.
These terminals can be connected to the appropriate terminals on the heat pump to allow external control.
Please contact us for more information.
The unit needs a 240v power supply and is not waterproof, so needs to be located indoors in a dry area
It comes with a 2m cable with a water temperature probe.
The probe needs to be in the pond/pool water so it can measure its temperature.
- Measurement range: -50 to +99°C
- Mounting size:71*29mm
- Can Auto switch between refrigerating and heating
- Adjustable hysteresis (difference) between 0.3 and 10c (0.5c default)
- Compressor delay time option (default 3 mins)
- Temperature calibration option (from -10 to +10c)
- Cable length 2m with probe
- Maximum relay contact capacity: Cool 10A;Heat 10A
- Resolution: 0.1oC;
- Accuracy: ±1oC (-50~70oC);Sensor error delay: 1 minute
- Power supply: 110V-220VAC±10%, 50/60Hz;
- Power consumption: =3W;
- Front panel size75(L)×34.5(W)mm;
- Mounting size:71(L)×29(W)mm;
- Product size75(L)×34.5(W)×85(D)mm;
- sensor length:2m (including the probe).
- 1 x Digital Temperature Controller
- 1 x Temperature sensor probe with cable
- 1 x Instruction Manual
The price includes FREE UK delivery.
We can ship the External Digital Thermostat any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
The External Digital Thermostat come with a 1-year warranty
5 Technical Support
We are happy to provide technical support for all External Digital Thermostat that we supply.
6. Product Literature
Please see the Literature tab at the top of the page for the Brochure and User Manual downloads.
If you need any assistance or advice as to which model would be best for your pool, please email us
for more information, also see our FAQs page
All items sold in accordance with our terms and conditions
For all enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
Please click the links below to download pdf
|External Digital Thermostat Instructions|
We accept all major credit and debit cards, Bank Transfer (BACS) and Paypal
For details of PayPal Credit please click here: PayPal Credit
The prices shown include FREE UK delivery for orders over £50 or £6.50 for orders under £50
We can ship to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
The lead time on most items is normally on a 1-2 day delivery, subject to availability. Please call to check availability.