Indoor Pool Design Service
£50.00 (£41.67 exc VAT)
- Delivery & Payment
HeatPumps4Pools offer a design service for the equipment required for indoor swimming pools
For this service we charge £50 which is refunded against any purchase, making it a FREE service
Using our expertise and working closely with the leading manufacturers, we can design the best solution for your indoor pool.
For indoor pools, our design service will cover:-
- Swimming pool water heating
- Pool hall air heating
- Pool hall air dehumidification
- Fresh air ventilation.
We will listen to your requirements regarding the use of the pool, existing equipment and of course your budget.
We can design solutions which include ducting for air handling or wall mounted units.
We can provide heat to the equipment using either gas or oil boilers, or of course heat pumps to deliver lower running costs for the pool.
These solutions are designed specifically for each pool hall, so please contact us for a proposal to suit your particular requirements.
|Heatstar Gemini||Calorex Variheat System||Heatstar Orion||Heatstar Andromeda||Heatstar Phoenix|
As part of the design, we will include:-
- If the pool is covered when not in use
- Domestic or commercial use
- Pool size
- Pool hall size
- The amount of glass in the pool hall
- Existing fuel types available eg mains gas etc
- The season the pool will be used
- Any existing equipment to be retained
- The size of the plant room
- Flow rates of existing pumps and filters
- Desired pool water and pool air temperatures
- The pool construction and insulation levels
- If the pool is a new-build pool or a refurbishment of an existing pool
- The electrical supply and capacity available
- Options for installation of the equipment, eg we can provide installers, or the customer may have their own installers
- If there is exsiting ducting available or if new ducting is required
- any many more factors
Other Pool Equipment
We can provide all equipment for indoor pools including:-
- Chlorine and PH dosing systems
- Pool covers
- Pool heating – heat pumps, gas boilers, oil boilers etc
- Pool lights
- Water features eg Cobra heads
- Skimmers, bottom drains etc
- Pool cleaners
The design service does not include:-
- Pipework design and layout
- Plantroom layout
Pool Hall Ducting
Our design service can also include the ducting for the air handling system in an indoor pool
We can design and install ducting to connect to the air handling equipment.
Our ducting installation and design covers most areas in the UK
Indoor Pool Design Service Fee
As the indoor pool design service requires a lot of time and effort, we ask that a £50 (inc VAT) fee is payable.
For this fee, we will design a solution in accordance with the customer’s requirements and also provide a full equipment list with prices.
The fee is refunded in full if the customer proceeds to order any equipment from us with a value of over £50.
- Written recommendations of suitable equipment with options if required
- Full breakdown of costs for each item
Please Contact Us to discuss how we can help with your indoor pool project
June 2018: We have just completed the Rickerby Retreat Indoor pool in Carlisle, Scotland.
HeatPumps4Pools carried out the design of all elements of the pool including air handling system, pool heating system, pumps, filters, automatic water treatment, pipework, UV system, spa, cobra water feature etc
The main contractor was LHV Systems.
We have won several industry awards in recognition of our design capabilities for swimming pools
We accept all major credit and debit cards, Bank Transfer (BACS) and Paypal
For details of PayPal Credit please click here: PayPal Credit
The prices shown include FREE UK delivery for orders over £50 or £6.50 for orders under £50
We can ship to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
The lead time on most items is normally on a 1-2 day delivery, subject to availability. Please call to check availability.