Inverter+ Commercial Pool Heat Pumps 60kw & 110kw
Call for Price
- Product Literature
- Delivery & Payment
- Additional information
Inverter+ Commercial Swimming Pool Heat Pumps
We are proud to announce the launch of our new Inverter+ commercial range of inverter driven pool heat pumps
The largest capacity Inverter pool heat pump on the market
Inverter driven heat pumps allow the fan and compressor to be run at variable speeds from 25% to 100% depending on the load.
When initially turned on, the heat pump will run at 100% to bring the pool up to temperature.
Once the pool has reached the desired temperature, the inverter heat pump can then reduce and match its output to maintain the pool at the desired temperature.
The ability of the heat pump to be able to modulate its output to suit the demands of the pool can deliver significant cost savings.
- Inverter technology – variable operating speed
- Both models are vertical fan (blow upwards)
- 60kw unit has one fan, the 110kw unit has two fans
- Energy saving – Half running costs!
- Average Cop 11 (air26 degrees/water 26 degrees/ humidity 80%) saves half running costs
- Extremely quiet operation – 10 times quieter!
- Reduced startup current – no soft start required
- Mitsubishi inverter compressor
- Works down to -7c
- Output certified by TUV in Germany
- Aluminium-alloy anti-rusting case
- Excellent COPs – from 6.0 to 16.2 due to Inverter technology
- Long working life
- Pipe connections 63mm on 60kw model and 110mm on 120kw model
We have the following Inverter+ models available:-
|Model||Max Power Output (Kw)||Pool Size (m3)|
Please see Specifications tab at the top of the page
Please call to check stock and availability of these units
We can deliver to anywhere in Europe. Please email your address for a shipping quote.
Installation is straightforward. We can provide advice on installing your heat pump. We can also offer an installation service if required.
We recommend that a bypass is installed to allow the heat pump to be drained in winter if not in use. We sell bypass kits if required.
Please see our Installation Tips pages for information on how to install your heat pump. Our Photo Gallery also has photograph examples of pool heat pump installations and please also see the FAQ pages for more information
Please contact us for further advice
These Inverter+ heat pumps come with the following warranty:-
- 2-Years Parts and Labour
- HeatPumps4Pools also have a network of engineers who can maintain or repair any heat pump
- Warranty subject to the unit being installed in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
8. Technical Support
We are happy to provide technical support for all Inverter+ swimming pool heat pumps that we supply
9. Winter Cover
If you would like a heavy duty winter cover for this heat pump, then these are available from our Accessories section
10. Product Literature
Please see the Literature tab at the top of the page for the Brochure and User Manual downloads.
If you need any assistance or advice as to which model would be best for your pool, please feel free to call or Contact Us
for more information, also see our FAQs page
All items sold in accordance with our terms and conditions
for all enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
Please click the links below to download pdf brochures
We accept all major credit and debit cards, Bank Transfer (BACS) and Paypal
For details of PayPal Credit please click here: PayPal Credit
The prices shown include FREE UK delivery for orders over £50 or £6.50 for orders under £50
We can ship to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
The lead time on most items is normally on a 1-2 day delivery, subject to availability. Please call to check availability.