InverX Vertical Inverter Heat Pumps 10kw to 40kw
Call for Price
- Product Literature
- Delivery & Payment
- Additional information
Inver-X Inverter Vertical Heat Pumps
HeatPumps4Pools are the leading specialist supplier of swimming pool heat pumps. We have many years of experience in the market and have used our expertise to research and design our own range of swimming pool heat pumps.
New for 2020, the new Inver-X, lnverTurbo Technology is optimized on the basis of Full-inverter Technology, the whole control system and corresponding components are upgraded, it can generate extra 20% heat for fast pool heating.
The INVER X is without a doubt the most revolutionary heat pump in recent years.
INVER X combines a silent operation with a powerful turbo performance. The patented Turbo Silence Tech®️ control perfectly balances the Inverter compressor control and the heat exchanging technology. The result? Faster heating, a lower electricity bill and… the sound of silence. That’s what intelligent swimming technology is all about.
Patented Hexagon – Original patented hexagon from honeycomb, the largest combined space.
Intelligent touch screen – The nicely designed touch screen gives you at all times info on the status of your INVER X.
Built-in Wifi for free – Control your INVER X at anytime, anywhere.
20% extra heating capacity with low power consumption – The new lnverTurbo Technology makes it possible to generate extra 20% power for fast pool heating in the beginning of the season. To use that extra 20% heating capacity, you just click one simple button.
- lnver-X runs at 120% capacity to heat up the pool rapidly to achieve desired pool temperature.
- Fully inverter driven with variable speed fan and compressor to deliver the lowest running costs with maximum heat output
- High efficiency with COPs of up to 16.1. This means that for every 1kw of electricity used by the heat pump, up to 16.1kw of heat is returned to the pool.
- Booster/ Smart/ Silence mode selection
- Averagely more than 10 Times Quieter
- Built-in Wi-Fi for free
- Equipped with an easy to use touch screen display / control panel.
- Twin rotary compressor to minimize vibration.
- Control panel is lockable to prevent tampering with the pool set temperature (useful for rented properties)
- Available in five different sizes: 11kw, 13kw, 18kw, 21kw, 28kw, 35kw
- Available in single and 3 phase power
- Provides heating of pool water
- Suitable for pools, swim spas, hot tubs and koi ponds etc
- Desired water temperature can be set from -15c to +43c
- Soft start with reduced electrical startup requirements for properties with sensitive or limited power supplies
- Low noise, variable speed fan.
- Corrosion resistant case
- Automatic hot gas defrosting.
- Built in timer and clock
- Set Temperatures for this model are 15-43 degrees
- Silent mode
- Titanium heat exchanger – resistant to corrosion from chlorine or salt pools.
- Operates in air temperatures as low as -15 °C.
- Water flow indicator
- 3-Year Warranty
3a. What size heat pump do I require for my pool?
The sizing guide for a covered pool is:-
Recommended Max Pool Volume
Absolute Max Pool Volume
|Inver-X Inverter Vertical||10.5kw||25m3||50m3|
|Inver-X Inverter Vertical||13kw||30m3||60m3|
|Inver-X Inverter Vertical||17.5kw||
|Inver-X Inverter Vertical||21kw||
|Inver-X Inverter Vertical||32kw||
|Inver-X Inverter Vertical||32kw- 3 Phase||
|Inver-X Inverter Vertical||40kw – 3 Phase||
4. COP And Performance
By using the latest inverter technology, the Inver-X can out perform traditional on/off type heat pumps as well as many other inverter driven models.
Even as the outside air temperature falls, the Inver-X will still perform well, delivering heat to your pool.
The Inver-X heat pumps can work well with outside air temperatures as low as -15c
The COP (Coefficient of Performance) is the ratio of the amount of heat (in kw) that the heat pump delivers to your pool compared to the electricity that the heat pump uses (in kw)
By using the latest inverter technology, the Inver-X has COPs up to 16.1. This means that in these conditions, 1kw of electricity consumed by the heat pump will output 16.1kw of heat to your pool !
5. Extremely Quiet Operation
The Inver-X range work very silently thanks to a unique internal ventilation system and the inverter technology.
Both the fan and compressor automatically adjust their speed to match the pool heat demand, therefore once the pool is up to temperature, the unit can operate with reduced power consumption and noise.
The Inver-X display will show:-
- The current pool water temperature
- The mode (e.g. heating or cooling)
- Water flow indicator
- Wi-Fi Connection
- Compressor power/speed
- Compressor is running symbol
- Screen lock facility
- If there is a fault, a fault code is displayed to explain the problem
- Shows water in temperature and also the water out temperature
Please see Specifications tab at the top of the page
8. Accessories Included
The Inver-X Inverter vertical range of heat pumps come with:-
- 2 x Water connection unions (with 50mm glue socket outlets – 1.5″ adaptor bushes available as an option)?
- 4 x Rubber mounting feet (heavy duty mounting blocks available as an option – see below)?
- Light weight winter cover ??
|Heavy Duty Mounting Feet||These heat pumps come with rubber mounting feet (see photo above).
Alternatively you can purchase these heavy duty Mounting Feet.
These raise the unit off the ground by approximately 100mm, and also help to reduce vibration.
Please see our Mounting Feet and Slabs section for more information.
|Bypass Kit||Please see our Bypass Kits section section for more information.|
|Winter Cover||The unit comes with a lightweight winter cover, however we offer a heavy duty cover which will give you added and extended protection against the winter weather
Please see our Winter Cover section section for more information.
Installation is straightforward. We can provide advice on installing your heat pump. We can also offer an installation service if required.
We recommend that a bypass is installed to allow the heat pump to be drained in winter if not in use. We sell bypass kits if required.
Please see our Installation Tips pages for information on how to install your heat pump. Our Photo Gallery also has photograph examples of pool heat pump installations and please also see the FAQ pages for more information
Please contact us for further advice
The range of Inver-X Vertical pool heat pumps will be in stock from end of March 2021. Once received, they can be shipped to any UK address on a 1 – 3 day delivery service.
We are taking deposits for these heat pumps, so please call us now to place your order.
The price includes FREE UK delivery.
We can ship the Inver-X heat pumps to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
The Inver-X heat pumps come with a 3-year warranty on all components:-
- 12 years warranty on heat exchanger
- 10 years on the compressor
- 3 years warranty
We recommend that you retain the pallet and packaging that the heat pump was delivered with in case you need to return the unit to us for repairs under the warranty.
The warranty will not apply where the heat pump has been installed incorrectly, or has been damaged by freezing
14. Technical Support
We are happy to provide technical support for all Thermotec Inverter swimming pool heat pumps that we supply.
We hold spare parts to support all Inver-X heat pumps both during and after the warranty period
15. Product Literature
Please see the Literature tab at the top of the page for the Brochure and User Manual downloads.
If you need any assistance or advice as to which model would be best for your pool, please email us
for more information, also see our FAQs page
All items sold in accordance with our terms and conditions
For all enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click the links below to download pdf brochures for these products
Inver-X Inverter Vertical Brochure
|Inver-X Inverter Vertical User Manual|
We accept all major credit and debit cards, Bank Transfer (BACS) and Paypal
For details of PayPal Credit please click here: PayPal Credit
The prices shown include FREE UK delivery for orders over £50 or £6.50 for orders under £50
We can ship to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
The lead time on most items is normally on a 1-2 day delivery, subject to availability. Please call to check availability.
10.5kw, 13kw, 17.5kw, 21kw, 32kw, 40kw
Single Phase, 3 Phase