- Delivery & Payment
- Additional information
Kit 13 Above Ground Swimming Pool Connection Kit
When installing an above ground pool, you may find it confusing to attach all the different hoses as each pool/pump and filter and heat pump comes with different connections.
At Heatpumps4Pools Ltd we have tried to make this task as easy as possible but there are a few different factors to take into account.
The basic layout should look like the picture below:
We have labelled the 6 connection points so that we can advise where the pieces of the Kit is to be positioned 1-6.
Please see below for this information
This kit is ideal for the use with a an above ground pool that has 38mm connections
When a 38mm iFlo Junior Sand Filter with the following Heat Pumps:
2. This Kit includes the following:
- 2 x Adaptor A (Connections 1 & 6)
- *3 x 38mm Hose (Connections 1-2, 3-4, 5-6)
- 6 x Jubilee Clips (Use at each end of the 38mm Hose – Connections 1-2, 3-4, 5-6)
2 x Adaptor A
(Connections 1 and 6)
Use 1 x long piece of hose between the pool and pump and filter (Connections 1-2)
Use 1 x short piece of hose between the Pump and Filter and the Heat Pump (Connections 3-4)
Use 1 x long piece of hose between the heat pump and pool (Connections 5-6)
*Hose can vary as each length comes in either 1.5m/1m lengths
6 x Jubilee Clips
(Use at each end of the 38mm Hose – Connections 1-2, 3-4, 5-6)
For our full sizing guide please click on the following link Above Ground Pipe Connection Guide
3. Fitting Guide
- 2 x Adaptor A is to be screwed on both the Inlet/Outlet of the Pool (Connections 1 & 6)
- Place 2 Jubilee Clips on to each of the 3 lengths of Hose. (Connections 1-2, 3-4, 5-6)
- The *3 lengths 38mm Hose is to be positioned as follows : Use 1 x long piece of hose between the pool (Adaptor A on Connection 1) and pump and filter which comes with Hosetails (2), Use 1 x short piece of hose between the Pump and Filter (3) and the Heat Pump (4) (which comes with Hosetails). Use 1 x long piece of hose between the heat pump (5) and pool (Adaptor A on Connection 6).
- The 6 Jubilee Clips are to be tightened on the outside of the Hose accordingly to secure the hose (Connections 1-2, 3-4, 5-6)
*Hose can vary as each length comes in either 1.5m/1m lengths.
We try to hold a large amount of stock of these kits in the UK which can be shipped to any UK address on a 1 – 3 day delivery service.
However sometimes in very busy periods there may be a delay from suppliers on some of the parts needed for these kits – so we will update the website when this situation occurs.
Shipping for order under £50 is £6.50, orders over the £50 are free of charge to the UK Mainland.
We can ship the The Above Ground Pipe Connection Kits to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
If you need any assistance or advice as to which model would be best for your pool, please email us
for more information, also see our FAQs page
All items sold in accordance with our terms and conditions
For all enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
We accept all major credit and debit cards, Bank Transfer (BACS) and Paypal
For details of PayPal Credit please click here: PayPal Credit
The prices shown include FREE UK delivery for orders over £50 or £6.50 for orders under £50
We can ship to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
The lead time on most items is normally on a 1-2 day delivery, subject to availability. Please call to check availability.