- Delivery & Payment
- Additional information
Kit 9 Above Ground Swimming Pool Connection Kit
When installing an above ground pool, you may find it confusing to attach all the different hoses as each pool/pump and filter and heat pump comes with different connections.
At Heatpumps4Pools Ltd we have tried to make this task as easy as possible but there are a few different factors to take into account.
The basic layout should look like the picture below:
We have labelled the 6 connection points so that we can advise where the pieces of the Kit is to be positioned 1-6.
Please see below for this information
This kit is ideal for the use with a an above ground pool that has 38mm connections
When a 38mm Intex Krystal Clear Sand Filter with the following Heat Pumps:
2. This Kit includes the following:
- 1 x Adaptor A (Connection 3)
- 1 x 38mm Hose (Use between the Pump and Filter and the Heat Pump – Connections 3 to 4)
- 2 x Jubilee Clips (Use at each end of the 38mm Hose – Connections 3 to 4)
- 1 x 2″ to 1.5″ Reducing Nipple (Connections 4 & 5)
|1 x Adaptor A
|1 x 2″ to 1.5″ Reducing Nipple
(Connections 4 & 5)
|1 x 38mm Hose
(Use between the Pump and Filter
and the Heat Pump – Connections 3 to 4)
|2 x Jubilee Clips
(Use at each end of the 38mm Hose
– Connections 3 to 4)
For our full sizing guide please click on the following link Above Ground Pipe Connection Guide
If this kit is not available for any reason then you can also use Kit 8.
3. Fitting Guide
- The 1 x Adaptor A can be placed on the Outlet of the Krystal Clear pump/filter – (Connection 3)
- The 1 x Reducing Nipple’s can be placed on the Inlet/Outlet of the Thermotec Heat Pump – (Connection 5)
- *Please note: The Krystal Clear pump and filter set is supplied with 2 x 38mm Intex Hoses (with the grey nuts, – attach both of these two hoses to the pool inlet/outlet). The other end of the first of these hoses (from the outlet of the pool) is to be screwed directly on to the Krystal Clear Pump and Filter (Connection 2). The other end of the 2nd Hose that is attached to the pool (from the pool Inlet) is to be screwed on to the Reducing Nipple which has already been attached to the Heat pump on the water out (Outlet) (Connection 5)
- Place both Jubilee Clips on to the Hose.
- The 38mm Intex Hose is to be positioned on to the Adaptor A which is on the outlet of the Krystal Clear pump/filter and the other end is to be placed on the Heat pump connections (hosetails are supplied with the SunSpring). (Between Connections 3 to 4)
- The 2 Jubilee Clips are to be tightened on the outside of the Hose accordingly to secure the hose (Connections 3 to 4)
We try to hold a large amount of stock of these kits in the UK which can be shipped to any UK address on a 1 – 3 day delivery service.
However sometimes in very busy periods there may be a delay from suppliers on some of the parts needed for these kits – so we will update the website when this situation occurs.
Shipping for order under £50 is £6.50, orders over the £50 are free of charge to the UK Mainland.
We can ship the The Above Ground Pipe Connection Kits to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
If you need any assistance or advice as to which model would be best for your pool, please email us
for more information, also see our FAQs page
All items sold in accordance with our terms and conditions
For all enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept all major credit and debit cards, Bank Transfer (BACS) and Paypal
For details of PayPal Credit please click here: PayPal Credit
The prices shown include FREE UK delivery for orders over £50 or £6.50 for orders under £50
We can ship to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
The lead time on most items is normally on a 1-2 day delivery, subject to availability. Please call to check availability.