Nirvana FC Series Summer Use Single Phase Swimming Pool Heat Pumps
Call for Price
- Product Literature
- Delivery & Payment
- Additional information
Nirvana Swimming Pool Heat Pumps
Please call us to check stock of Nirvana models
Nirvana swimming pool heat pumps are made in Canada.
They combine high build quality with excellent output and reliability.
The standard models (FC70, FC80, FC110) are for summer use as they have an operating temperature of 10 degrees or above.
Designing a heat pump is all about getting the balance between the gas compressor, the heat exchanger and the evaporator to produce the most heat for the least energy input. But not only that. The performance at low temperatures and the noise produced are just as important. To make a heat pump produce 4 times its input at 30 deg C is easy. To make one produce nearly 5 times its input at 10 deg C (typical night time temperatures in the UK) and do it quietly takes clever design and a dedication to quality. Add to this a warranty lasting up to 10 years and you can see what makes the Nirvana Heat pump stand out from the pack.
Nirvana heat pumps use the 410a refrigerant gas to provide higher heat output and higher COPs.
New 2019 FC Series range now available:
Note: the standard Nirvana models ie FC70, FC80*, FC110* etc do not have a defrost mechanism. They are therefore designed for summer use with an air temperature of over +10c. They have a “passive” defrost system which basically means that the unit will switch off when the air temperature falls below around +10c as they have no method of removing ice that will form.
- High Performance Components – Variable speed with SMART FAN* technology Smart mode optimizes COP. Quiet mode reduces fan speed to lower noise. Boost mode increases thermal output (BTU) of the unit.(On models FC80/FC100/FC120)
- Compressor – Scroll compressor technology provides the Nirvana with unparalleled efficiency along with quiet, sustainable and proven reliability.
- Functional, aesthetic design – While noise reduction and low running costs are often consumer priorities, longevity is equally important. That’s why our heat pumps offer great advantages:
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve – The Thermostatic Expansion Valve maximizes performance by automatically regulating the supply of refrigerant to the evaporator in all weather conditions.
- Easy installation and maintenance – Nirvana heat pumps have been designed for quick and easy installation and simple repair. The components are easily accessible while also being protected and tamper proof. Furthermore, Nirvana heat pumps are so simple to maintain, that you can do it yourself without fear of damaging the product.
- Other Nirvana beauty traits
- Thermostatic valve that releases the exact amount of Freon needed for optimal efficiency
- Oversized titanium heat exchanger that increases efficiency while also being resistant to erosion and corrosion
- Enlarged evaporator that provides greater efficiency, noise reduction and lower pressure
- Dehydrator filter that protects against humidity
- Ultra resistant fibreglass case that protects against UV rays and rusting
- Fibre glass casing – no rust.
- Electronic self diagnostic control panel
- Quiet 43 dB noise level.
Recommended Max Pool Volume
|Nirvana Vertical Heat Pump||18.5kw||FC70||52m3|
|Nirvana Vertical Heat Pump||22.5kw||FC80|
|Nirvana Vertical Heat Pump||32kw||FC110|
Please Specifications tab at the top of the page
Installation is straightforward. We can provide advice on installing your heat pump. We can also offer an installation service if required.
We recommend that a bypass is installed to allow the heat pump to be drained in winter if not in use. We sell bypass kits if required.
Please see our Installation Tips pages for information on how to install your heat pump. Our Photo Gallery also has photograph examples of pool heat pump installations and please also see the FAQ pages for more information
The range of Nirvana pool heat pumps are in stock in the UK and can be shipped to any UK address on a 1 – 3 day delivery service.
The price includes FREE UK delivery.
We can ship the Nirvana heat pumps to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
All Nirvana products come with the following warranty:-
- Full Parts & Labour warranty in first three years
- The Compressor is guaranteed for five years
- The Titanium heat exchanger is guaranteed for ten years
- Inside the UK the warranty is parts and labour. Units installed outside the UK have a parts-only warranty.
9. Technical Support
We are happy to provide technical support for all Nirvana swimming pool heat pumps that we supply.
A full range of spare parts to support the FC Series range of Nirvana heat pumps are available during and after the warranty period.
10. Product Literature
Please see the Literature tab at the top of the page for the Brochure and User Manual downloads.
If you need any assistance or advice as to which model would be best for your pool, please feel free to Contact Us
for more information, also see our FAQs page
All items sold in accordance with our terms and conditions
for all enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click the links below to download pdf brochures for Nirvana products
|Nirvana FC Series User Manual|
For more information, also see the manufacturer’s web site at:-
We accept all major credit and debit cards, Bank Transfer (BACS) and Paypal
For details of PayPal Credit please click here: PayPal Credit
The prices shown include FREE UK delivery for orders over £50 or £6.50 for orders under £50
We can ship to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
The lead time on most items is normally on a 1-2 day delivery, subject to availability. Please call to check availability.
18.5kw, 22.5kw, 28kw, 32kw, 34kw