Refurbished Calorex Vaporex Dehumidifier DH33AX/T Through the Wall Dehumidifier for Indoor Pools
£2,495.83 exc VAT)(
- Product Literature
- Delivery & Payment
- Additional information
Refurbished Calorex Vaporex Dehumidifier DH33AX/T Through the Wall Dehumidifier (Without Air Heating) for Indoor Pools
We are selling a refurbished Calorex Vaporex Dehumidifier DH33AX/T through the wall. The unit was supplied to a customer who purchased the wrong model and it was returned to us and exchanged for a different model.
The unit has had little use and is in excellent condition
It comes complete with the through the wall grilles, user manual, fixings and the original packaging
Feel free to call us if you would like to discuss this unit, it can also be inspected at our Basildon offices.
We can also help to check if this unit is the correct size for your pool – please call us for advice.
The new price of these units is £3620 inc VAT, this is selling for only £2995, so save £625 and grab a bargain
UNIT HISTORY: We have one DH33AX/T Dehumidifier which has been returned to us (as the customer purchased the wrong model), checked and tested by our qualified engineers and comes with a 1 year parts warranty – This unit is only one year old and does not have air heating (but a 3kw LPHW kit can be purchased separately). This unit is in fantastic condition and comes with the instructions, grilles and fixings as new as shown in the pictures.
This is the through the wall model without air heating. It is designed to be located in a plant room and two grilles go through the wall to the pool hall.
1. Description of this Refurbished Calorex Vaporex Dehumidifier
The Calorex Vaporex range of pool dehumidifiers represent an excellent balance of value for money and quality.
The DH33 models extracts 1.25 litres of water from the air per hour.
They are designed for small to medium sized pool rooms.
Please call us for help on sizing dehumidifiers.
The Calorex Vaporex units are made in the UK to high quality standards. Each unit is tested before leaving the factory.
The DH33 range has the defrost function which is required for pool rooms where the air temperature will fall below 15c when the dehumidifier is operating.
Wall Mounted, Floor Mounted or Through the Wall Models
The DH33 range can be wall mounted, floor mounted or though the wall (TTW) models.
This allows them to be installed inside the plant room.
Small ducts then pass through the wall into the pool hall
2. Features of this Refurbished Calorex Vaporex Dehumidifier
- Through The Wall Model (TTW)
- Air heating can be added by the LPHW kit, purchased seperately. This can then provide 3kw of air heating from a domestic gas boiler.
- High moisture extraction for low power consumption
- Zero ozone depleting refrigerant
- Low internal operating pressures = long useful life
- Fan cycle or continuous mode
- Air outlet adjustable to horizontal or vertical
- Hot gas defrost (allows operation to 5°C air temperature)
- Many options for flexible installation
- Remote humidistat and on/off function
- Models with air heating come with an air thermostat (Air heating can be added to this model using a LPHW Kit – please ask for more details)
3. Applications for this Refurbished Calorex Vaporex Dehumidifier
- Indoor pools
- Therapy pools
- Health clubs and wellness centres
- Hotels and spa pools
- Holiday parks and campsites
The dehumidifiers can either just dehumidify the air, or they can also heat the air. In order to heat the air in the pool room, you can use an existing boiler (eg gas or oil) to provide LPHW (low pressure hot water) to the unit using a kit which can be purchased separately.
As the unit dehumidifies the air, it will then also heat it using the heat supplied by the LPHW supply.
These units can be located in the plant room, as they come with the fixings to allow the Through the Wall Installation.
4. Pricing of this Refurbished Calorex Vaporex Dehumidifier
The base price of the dehumidifier is shown at the top of this page
You can add the options to obtain the correct price including the additions.
5. Specifications of this Refurbished Calorex Vaporex Dehumidifier
Please see Specifications tab at the top of the page
6. Models Available in this range
The dehumidifiers are available in:
- Wall mounted dehumidifier with Defrost
- Wall mounted dehumidifier with 3kW LPHW Heating
- Through the Wall dehumidifier with Defrost (this unit)
- Through the Wall dehumidifier with Defrost and 3kW LPHW Heating
7. Availability for this Refurbished Calorex Vaporex Dehumidifier
This unit is in stock for immediate deliveryCalorex Vaporex DH33 AX/T
8. Delivery of this Refurbished Calorex Vaporex Dehumidifier
The price includes FREE UK delivery.
We can ship the Calorex Dehumidifiers to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
9. Warranty of this Refurbished Calorex Vaporex Dehumidifier
This unit has a 1-year parts warranty.
10. Product Literature for this Refurbished Calorex Vaporex Dehumidifier
Please see the Literature tab at the top of the page for the Brochure and User Manual downloads.
If you need any assistance or advice as to which model would be best for your pool, please email us
for more information, also see our FAQs page
All items sold in accordance with our terms and conditions
They extract about 30 litres of water per day
- Air delivery 440m3 per hour.
- Power consumption 750W.
- Noise level 48dBA.
|Operating temperature range||°C||5-35|
|Dehumidification @ 30°C/60% RH||l/h||1.25|
|Heat recovered to air @ 30°C/60% RH||kW||1.9|
|External static pressure||Pa||0|
|Sound pressure level @ 3m||dB(A)||48|
|Nominal power consumption||kW||0.75|
|Maximum supply fuse||A||10|
|LRA (compressor start)||A||15|
|Heater type||Optional LPHW|
|Heat output @ 80°C flow||kW||3|
|Product size (w x d x h)||mm||780 x 255 x 653|
|Condensate drain size|
(flexible plastic hose)
The manufacturer’s brochure can be downloaded using the link below:-
|Calorex Vaporex User Manual|
We accept all major credit and debit cards, Bank Transfer (BACS) and Paypal
For details of PayPal Credit please click here: PayPal Credit
The prices shown include FREE UK delivery for orders over £50 or £6.50 for orders under £50
We can ship to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
The lead time on most items is normally on a 1-2 day delivery, subject to availability. Please call to check availability.
Through the Wall (TTW)